Singapore: Saturday 27 January - The Meadow, Gardens By The Bay
Coming in hot for the eighth year running, Laneway returns to Singapore this 2018. We love the Meadow at Gardens by the Bay - with a backdrop ft. the iconic Marina Bay Sands, lush green hills and a panorama of Singapore’s downtown cityscape, this spot is nothing short of world class.
Coming to Laneway
The Festival is held at The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay. The entrance to the Festival is located next to the giant baby sculpture (Planet by artist Marc Quinn).Please refer to the Visitor Information – Getting Here & Parking page on the Gardens by the Bay website for more information. Laneway Festival encourages the use of public transportation.
Train & Bus
VIA THE CIRCLE LINE OR DOWNTOWN LINE
- Alight at Bayfront MRT Station (CE1/DT16)
- Take Exit B and follow the underground linkway
- Exit and cross the Dragonfly Bridge or Meadow Bridge into Gardens by the Bay
- The festival entrance to the
VIA THE EAST-WEST LINE
- Alight at Tanjong Pagar MRT Station (EW15)
- Take Exit C and head towards bus stop no. 03223 located at International Plaza, Anson Road
- Hop onto bus no. 400 and alight at bus stop no. 03371 along Marina Gardens Drive
FROM THE HELIX BRIDGE TOWARDS THE ART SCIENCE MUSEUM
Follow the footpath which leads under the East Coast Parkway (ECP), which will bring you directly into Bay South Garden along the waterfront.
FROM MARINA BAY SANDS
Walk across the overhead bridge (Lions Bridge) located at Marina Bay Sands Hotel (open daily from 8.00am to 11.00pm), or take the underground linkway
via Bayfront MRT Station (Exit B).
The open-air car park at The Meadow will NOT be open to the public. If you are driving, please park at the Basement Car Park at the Visitor Centre and walk over to the Festival Entrance.