The 2015 Singapore line-up is here!
Prepare yourselves for the 2015 Laneway Festival line-up. Featuring a mix of Singaporean, Malaysian and international acts, the Singapore event will host perhaps its strongest line-up to date.
Following a successful 2014 event with a crowd 10,000+ strong, Laneway Festival Singapore returns to the idyllic setting of The Meadow at Gardens By The Bay for the fifth year running.
Into its eleventh year in 2015, St. Jerome's Laneway Festival has expanded into a seven-city music festival which has gained international following and acclaim, as well as an unrivalled reputation for programming new talents on the cusp of greatness. Having well and truly settled into its home in each state, the event is a true highlight on the Singapore, New Zealand and Australian music calendars.
Check out previously announced festival dates and venues along with our amazing early bird deals available from today until 16 October here.
In alphabetical order:
ANGUS & JULIA STONE • BANKS • CHET FAKER • COURTNEY BARNETT • EAGULLS • ENTERPRISE • FKA TWIGS • FUTURE ISLANDS • .GIF • HANGING UP THE MOON • JUNGLE • LITTLE DRAGON • LYKKE LI • MAC DEMARCO • PASTEL LITE • POND • ROYAL BLOOD • RUSTIE • ST. VINCENT
- Saturday 24 January - SINGAPORE - THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY
- Monday 26 January - AUCKLAND - SILO PARK
- Saturday 31 January - BRISBANE - BRISBANE SHOWGROUNDS, BOWEN HILLS (16+)
- Sunday 1 February - SYDNEY - SYDNEY COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (SCA), ROZELLE**
- Friday 6 February - ADELAIDE - HARTS MILL, PORT ADELAIDE (16+)
- Saturday 7 February - MELBOURNE - FOOTSCRAY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTRE (FCAC) AND THE RIVER’S EDGE
- Sunday 8 February - FREMANTLE - ESPLANADE RESERVE AND WEST END
**Subject to DA approval