The 2016 Laneway line-up is here!
Yes, Laneway Festival delivered. We were sold out this year, and we’re back to knock everyone’s socks off again in 2016, with the rolling green hills, warm sunshine and unbeatable backdrop of The Meadows, Gardens by the Bay.
But we know that’s not the main news you’re looking for; not when Laneway Festival has the reputation of being able to seek out and gather talents on the cusp of greatness. So we’re very excited to reveal the artistes who will be sharing the stage at Laneway Festival Singapore 2016. As usual, you can expect pioneering artistes at the top of their game, and new music makers we've got our bets on.
Coming from the US, UK and Australia, as well as our own backyard and around the region, the 2016 line-up is a heady mix of left-field electronica, shambolic punk, intelligent pop and boundary-pushing R&B, who will be travelling across three countries and seven cities to perform at some of the best live music settings around.
Check out previously announced festival dates and venues along with our amazing early bird deals available from today until 6 October via singapore.lanewayfestival.com.
Drum roll please, for here are the names:
ANNOUNCING LANEWAY FESTIVAL SINGAPORE 2016
In alphabetical order:
Battles - Beach House - Big Scary - Cashew Chemists - Cheats - CHVRCHES - DIIV - East India Youth - Flume - GDJYB - Grimes - Hermitude - Hudson Mohawke - Intriguant – METZ – Purity Ring - Riot !n Magenta - Shamir - The Internet - Thundercat - Tobias Jesso Jr. - Violent Soho
Laneway Festival Singapore 2016 tickets on sale now. Head here for early Bird promotions available from 22 September - 5 October.
- Saturday 30 January - SINGAPORE - THE MEADOW, GARDENS BY THE BAY
- Monday 1 February - AUCKLAND - SILO PARK
- Friday 5 February - ADELAIDE - HARTS MILL, PORT ADELAIDE (16+)
- Saturday 6 February - BRISBANE - BRISBANE SHOWGROUNDS, BOWEN HILLS (16+)
- Sunday 7 February - SYDNEY - SYDNEY COLLEGE OF THE ARTS (SCA), ROZELLE
- Saturday 13 February - MELBOURNE - FOOTSCRAY COMMUNITY ARTS CENTRE (FCAC) AND THE RIVER’S EDGE
- Sunday 14 February - FREMANTLE - ESPLANADE RESERVE AND WEST END